Contact Glenda Shane Today!
On Site Consultation: Professional interior decorating advice and assistance. We thoroughly evaluate every space; discuss the client’s preferred design ideas.
- Drawing a room to scale by free-hand should duplicate the portions of a client’s room.
- The use of a CAD, “Computer Aide Design” software is used to draft and improve the quality of design.
- Provide detailed plans so you can visualize your space before we start the interior design phase.
Furniture Layout and Selection:
- Furniture Layout: determines where the focus point of the room is located, considers what the traffic pattern of a room are and how to establish the Axis of a room.
- Furniture Selection: Trends in furniture design. Modern, Contemporary, Country, Traditional, French, Mediterranean, etc.
Paint Planning: To select a specific color to use in your color scheme.
- Warm Colors: Reds, Orange and Yellow
- Cool Colors: Blue, Green and Purple
- Staging helps the seller of a home attract buyers. Staging utilizes decorating techniques to which creates a welcoming atmosphere and increase the visual appeal of the property.
Project Coordination & Management:
- Project management oversees all activities needed to deliver results.
Purchasing, Delivery and Installation:
- Research on the internet
- Shopping in stores
- Available for delivery and installation